Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Redlands this weekend


Nick and I made the big drive to Redlands, California, yesterday, but understandably received no sympathy from the guys that raced in Vancouver Saturday and Sunday, then got in the team van and drove non-stop for 24 hours to meet us there!

It's been great to hang out with the lads and get to know everyone. We've received more new gear, including a replacement for my old and fugly blue helmet. Lots of eating, joking around, and stretching the legs on the bike in this beautiful location...I can see why so many millions live here.

DS Mark and mechanic Jeff have also joined us here. Everyone that knows of my amazing mechanical skills understand what an asset having Jeff around will be to not having my bike fall out from under me!

Godsend: Jeff

No comments: